300 / 9
TIME HOURS / MONTH
The composition of the courses
At the end of the courses
- Local 70%
- National 85%
- Abroad 80%
- Public 20%
- Private 80%
- Self employed 90%
- Employee 50%
Download the complete program of coordinated course
View the duration of the course, the interest tool and hours of practice.
From the development of an original idea to the layout, all settings useful for offline advertising campaign through the creation of trademarks, logos, packaging and corporate identity. The coordinated course Photoshop – Illustrator allows a complete knowledge of the graphics capabilities and it is particularly useful for who want to achieve a thorough preparation without spending excessive time. It includes the creation of professional printing items such as business cards, brochures, presentations with infographics, mokeup, photo editing and creating photorealistic images.
These practical lessons are accompanied by theoretical modules to gain a comprehensive preparation in graphic field.
- Lessons will occur at our office of Bellona (CE).
- A limited number of courses: three students.
- 300 hours.
- Individual workstations /PC ALLinONE designed for professional graphics.
- A national contest participation as collaborators.
- Possibility of internships and external collaboration at the end of the courses.
- Certificate of attendance with final certified valuation Bridgeadv.
For more info complete the form describing your request.